Anonymous's blog

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A funny quote...

Something I came across on a blog... made me really really laugh...:) especially since i had touched this topic about relationship between a woman and her children v/s a man and his children; with another colleague this morning...

“A woman knows her children’s friends, hopes, dreams, secret fears, what they are thinking, how they are feeling. Men are vaguely aware of some short people also living in the house.” (Extract from “Why Men Don’t Listen And Women Can’t Read Maps” by Barbara & Allan Pease)

2 Comments:

  • oh really? I think my mom always knew what I was thinking and feeling... not sure about it now... but are you saying that mom's dont know what their sons are thinking or are you saying that they generally dont know what their children are thinking?

    By Blogger anonymous, at 11:12 AM  

  • ok... :)

    By Blogger anonymous, at 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home