Anonymous's blog

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lonesome... :(

Inspite of the deadlines, the music class, the ice skating, the drawing, sketching, browing the web, blogging, flickring, reading, movies; life just seems to be lonely and motivation-less in this big city... something seems to be amiss... and for the first time in the last 3 and half yrs, since I came to US in Aug. 2002, i am having this feeling... it is hard to establish yourself from scratch in a totally new and random city with absolutely nobody around.... or may be I just need a break and need to visit my family back home... after all its been 3 yrs. and 8 months since I've seen/met anybody back home.... and in the meantime, need to find some good friends here or just go and visit my other friends elsewhere in the US....

1 Comments:

  • Cheer Up Lady !

    You really deserve a break...each and everyone person I talk to is amazed how come you have been able to sustain yourself for so long without visiting home.

    Its time for a vacation....will rev you up...thats what they are meant for !!

    -

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home